This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi 6 Global firmware” on your device. This process erases all data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc on your Android phone.
If you’re going to attempt this, make sure that the rollback index of the downloaded ROM matches with the rollback index of the MIUI firmware currently installed on your device. We personally suggest using the ‘clean all’ option in such cases. Flash the ROM and verify that the device can boot, and only then lock the bootloader using the ‘fastboot flashing lock‘ command. In most cases, Windows will automatically download and install the required USB drivers. To verify, go to ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Device Manager’ and verify if the device is being detected as ‘Android Bootloader Interface’. If it does, then you can skip this step and head directly to step #6 below.
- With the help of Mi Flash tool, you can easily flash the latest Fastboot ROM on your Redmi 6A phone.
- It gives a similar experience to what you’d get from the Pixel experience ROM because they’re both based on AOSP.
- Also, these ROMs support customizations and are available for many Android devices.
- Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer.
- To update Xiaomi Redmi 6 to MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM, download either recovery ROM or fastboot ROM from above and follow the below guide for complete installation procedure.
If your device was previously rooted, had a custom ROM, or any other sorts of modifications, then try and not use it. If there’s any sort of software modifications are leftover, it will not be possible to easily recover the device given that the bootloader will be locked. In case it shows a yellow-colored triangular warning sign, you will need to install the USB drivers first. As soon as the tool is launched, it should prompt you to install the USB drivers or just click the ‘Driver’ option in the Mi Flash Tool’s interface. Finally, click ‘Install’ to install the latest Xiaomi USB drivers on your computer. We hope this article on how to unlock the Xiaomi Redmi 6 bootloader was helpful.
- Here you can download all usb-debuggingxiaomi-redmi-6-cactus Stock Firmwares absolutely free for all models, you can find your own model on this page.
- Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Xiaomi Redmi 6.
- Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process.
- You will enjoy almost all the features of Android 10/11 on your rooted device when you install this custom ROM.
With everything set up and ready, it’s finally time to flash the Fastboot ROM to your device using the Mi Flash Tool. All thanks to Xiaomi Flash development and free distribution go to Xiaomi Inc. So taking the chance here to add sincere thanks, we could expect more stable and extended tool support in the times ahead. Download official Stock ROM firmware for Xiaomi Redmi 6A, in the article you will stock ROM Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on Xiaomi Redmi 6A. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone
Here you can download flash file for Redmi Note 6 Pro Android Phone. Download Latest Xiaomi redmi note 6 pro flash file from gsmmafia and flash your phone to fix hang on logo and bricked situation. Always use latest version to flash your xiaomi redmi note 6 pro.